At Austin Nanny Network, We Are Your Personal Job Recruiter.
We screen families and Caregiver candidates and match them to each other. We are here to offer support and advice after you are hired by them!
We appreciate your interest in becoming a caregiver with Austin Nanny Network. We’re always looking to expand our team of kind, experienced and passionate caregivers to work with the incredible families in our network.
Benefits & Qualifications
As your job matchmakers, we work to identify great babysitting, nannying and more opportunities for you with trusted local families in our network. We also work with you to offer support, training and more, whenever you need it.
Why go through our agency?
- Higher paid jobs
- Access to jobs that aren’t publicly advertised
- Screened, safe, loving families
- Policies in place to protect you
- Personal attention and support
- You are paid by the family, we do not take a cut
- Long term success
- We are an advocate for you! Here to help
- Communicate your needs
- Part of an exclusive club
- Infant/child CPR and first aid training/certifications
- Professional demeanor
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- No prior criminal convictions
- At least two exemplary references from related positions
- At least 18 years or older
- Three or more years of childcare experience, not including taking care of family
- Trustworthy and able to exercise discretion
- Clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Meet or exceed the base requirements for a position
Become a Caregiver
To become a caregiver with us, we need a little background information about you, your work experience and what drives you.
Please fill out our Caregiver Application and we will be in touch.
We can’t wait to connect you with great families and kiddos!